I’m starting to recline into the warm arms of the holiday season. I had a very busy week, but I still managed to find time to make make pumpkin pie bars, M&M brownies, and soft-baked chocolate chip cookies.
A lot happened this week! Put on a fuzzy robe, make yourself some scrambled eggs on a biscuit, and take a look at these links.
- No wonder the guy is so unpopular. It’s funny because it’s true.
- This plush stargazer throw is only $500!
- Behind the scenes of MasterChef Junior: on Gordon Ramsay, culinary TV, and why kids do well under pressure.
- His infectious laugh will be missed – Tom Magliozzi, co-host of Car Talk, dies at 77.
- Feeling down after the Republicans’ sweeping victory? Why it’s not a bad day to be a Democrat.
- You had me at silk tailored tee in ascot grid.
- Dunkin’ Donuts unveils snickerdoodle and sugar cookie lattes … I hate snickerdoodles.