We’ve made it through the week!
What are you doing for Halloween? My plans consist of watching the 1978 film Halloween [original, right?!] and eating tuna sandwiches with my best friend. Almond joys will probably be involved. I hope your Friday is laid-back; stress-free but definitely not sugar-free.
- In love with these green fleece-lined tights from Urban Outfitters.
- Make some brown butter banana bread after reading this informative post on the difference between clarified butter, ghee, and brown butter.
- Did scrunchies ever go out of style?
- Candy-less, corn-less, candy corn pizza. Don’t question it.
- Panic in the Pastry Shop: Adam Gopnik goes into scrupulous detail in his take on the war between the cronut and the pretzel croissant.
- These ten economic charts are scarier than anything you’ll see while trick-or-treating.
- A variation of my usual pumpkin oatmeal, pumpkin fig muesli is my new favorite breakfast [pictured above]. What’s muesli, you may ask?
- Why don’t we see obscenities all over Facebook? Thank these people. The laborers who keep dick pics and beheadings out of your Facebook feed.