Broil and flake a fillet..
makes 2 servings
adapted from realsimple.com
- 4 oz fillet of skinless salmon
- 2 tbs mayonnaise
- 2 oz chopped smoked salmon
- 1 tbs chopped capers
- 1 tbs chopped chives
- 1 stalk of celery, chopped
- a couple grinds of black pepper
- 4 slices of pumpernickel bread
- cream cheese, softened
Broil the fillet on an upper rack for 4 minutes on one side, then flip over and broil for 3 minutes on the other side. Cool, then flake with a fork into a medium bowl. Add all the ingredients up to the pepper and gently fold until all the ingredients are well incorporated (I just used my hands).
Toast the bread, then spread on some soft cream cheese. Heap on the salad, take a selfie, then pig out.